Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 25, 2019
Kelly Services-- is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to
work as a Cost and Pricing Specialist for a premier company in
Scottsdale, AZ. If you are looking to work in an environment that
is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you.
We are looking for candidates with excellent job stability who
thrive in a fast-paced and high volume work environment. This is a
large corporation with plenty of opportunity for growth and
- Responsible for the costing and pricing of items for numerous
- Implement cost and markup changes.
- Respond to price inquiries from customers and other
- Set up items in the operating system, requiring a detailed
review of item information and costing documents supplied by the
vendor or customer.
- Research cost discrepancies revealed by PO confirmations and
- Maintain complete item and customer files including
documentation for all changes made.
- Willing to perform other tasks as required by management.
- Other tasks as directed by manager.
- Must be able to focus on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze numerous implications when implementing cost
changes such as inventory valuation, margin reporting, vendor
billbacks, and cutoffs for accounting periods.
- Administrative skills such as organization of documentation,
researching, and data entry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to
effectively communicate with a wide variety of people including
customers, vendors, National Accounts, Purchasing, and other
- Excellent time management skills are required to juggle
multiple tasks to meet changing priorities and challenging
- Must be able to work effectively unsupervised.
- Must have the aptitude to learn industry terminology and
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 years of experience in accounting, costing and pricing, or
related discipline required.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Excel,
Outlook, and web based research.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Experience with Showcase Query a plus.
- Food distribution experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have
access to some of the worlds
most respected companiesproviding you with challenging,
high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more
than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary
and full-time talent: people like
you.Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Avondale , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!