Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)- Product EngineeringPosition
Summary:The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the
design, manufacturing oversight, installation, integration, and
testing of OnePointOne's farm environmental control systems.Duties
- Work with the technology development team and with external
vendors to design new environmental control systems/equipment for
- Oversee existing production facility equipment and ensure it is
operating properly and appropriate maintenance is being performed
by the service provider.
- Performing actual maintenance if required on specific
- Vendor evaluation and relationship establishment, including
domestic and international
- Management of new equipment installation and commissioning
- Data collection and system modeling. Responsible for collecting
relevant data required to correctly size equipment and optimization
for performance and cost drivers.
- Understanding of local building codes and equipment compliance
requirements including safety. Able to adapt to national and
international system implementations.
- Other duties as assigned.Position Requirements
- Education: a BS in a related field is required.
- Experience: a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
in commercial facility/plant HVAC design or implementation.
Experience in the agriculture/food processing industry is
- Computer Skills: demonstrated experience in creating and
working with documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
demonstrated experience with Building Management Systems and CMMS
- Experience with HVAC design software.
- Experience designing with CAD software, particularly SolidWorks
& AutoDesk Revit.Positional Competencies:
- Decision Making
- Commitment and Drive
- Bias for Action
- Results Driven/Productivity
- Attention to Detail
- AdaptabilityWe offer a highly competitive compensation and
benefits package, including:
- Holidays - 8 holidays observed annually
- Flexible Time Off for Regular, Full-Time Staff program under
which eligible employees may decide when and how much time to take
off from work
- Paid Sick Leave - for Regular, Full-Time Staff 5 days/year,
annual grant on Jan 1st
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Stock Option
- Wellness programs
Keywords: OnePointOne, Avondale , Mechanical Engineer (HVAC), Professions , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!