Electroencephalogram Technician (EEG)
Company: Integrated Medical Services (IMS)
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team
of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through
its providers' commitment to high-quality innovative health care.
Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled
opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish
today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a
professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill
the position of EEG Technician in our Neurology Clinic in Phoenix.
The EEG tech is responsible for performing EEG tests, gathering
patient medical history, explaining testing procedures, and
preparing patients for their procedure. During testing, the EEG
tech will monitor patient status and note any abnormalities. After
testing they will report findings to the provider for further
- Performs prescribed standard and complex
electroencephalographic and evoked potential procedures.
- Places electrodes to appropriate locations on patient's scalp.
Ensures that the patient feels comfortable and secure.
- Monitors the patient's heart rate and other vital signs.
- Analyzes, identifies and documents procedures to maximize
- Maintains EEG equipment and orders supplies as needed.
- Travels to patient homes for Ambulatory EEG Monitoring
including equipment hookup and disconnect.
- Completes log sheets for Home Monitoring.
- At least 1-2 years' experience as a Neurology EEG Technician
- Bilingual preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to travel to other Neurology clinics
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Graduate from an accredited EEG technician program strongly
- Active certification by American Board of Registration of
Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists strongly
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to
making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career
that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture
driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also
create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive
culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and
thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that
each day you'll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this
sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including
medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status
or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
Keywords: Integrated Medical Services (IMS), Avondale , Electroencephalogram Technician (EEG), Professions , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!