ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) / Behavioral Health Technician
Company: Action Behavior Centers
Posted on: January 12, 2022
ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) /
Behavioral Health TechnicianPremier ABA Provider for Children with
What you will be doing:
- $2000 annual bonus in addition to regular pay for eligible
Behavior Technicians and RBTs.
- Applying the principles of one-on-one ABA therapy to help
kiddos with Autism reach their full potential
- Providing early intervention therapy in a center based
- Drive your personal vehicle to patient appointments. Arrive
promptly and ready to work. Focus entirely on your patient during
direct therapy sessions.
- Shaping the minds of kiddos in early childhood (ages 18 months
to 8 years old)
- Collecting data and implementing individualized treatment plans
for each child
- Collaborating with a team of like-minded individuals dedicated
to living ABC's core values
What you will bring:
- All Applicants are welcome - A college degree in any field
- A passion for working with children with Autism Spectrum
Disorder and their families!
- An eagerness to be a part of a caring and team-oriented company
- A deep commitment to show up everyday (which includes reliable
transportation and a valid driver's license)
What we offer:
- Pay: $18 - $25/hour with experience
- Potential wage increases every 6 months! We are obsessed with
frequent feedback and transparency to your next raise
- Quarterly bonuses! up to $2,000 per year based on performance
- Guaranteed hours! Each full-time teammate receives a minimum of
36 hours a week regardless of patient cancellations.
- Small caseloads! Our therapists are able to focus on the
individualized care for each kiddo
- Paid training! We will teach you the way!
- No-cost supervision hours! No deductions from pay or claw backs
for the dedicated supervision time
- No contractual obligation! we hope you stay because it's a
great place to work; not because you are contractually obligated to
- Wealth of benefits + perks! Generous time off: 10 holidays, 10
paid days PLUS 2 flex days + up to 8 COVID Care sick days
- Health Benefits on day 1
- Free lunch EVERY Friday
- Complimentary DoorDash DashPass and Headspace
- Student loan repayment employer contributions
- Annual holiday parties, Teammate Appreciation Week, team
meetings and happy hours!
- Responsive Employer - we will review your resume within 24
hours of applying!
See what others have said when they made the decision to grow with
Keywords: Action Behavior Centers, Avondale , ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) / Behavioral Health Technician, Professions , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!