Pest Control Technician
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Termio is an innovative pest control company that understands the
true secret to success in it's industry...Our People! We are in the
people business. People that work with Termio enjoy their
co-workers and work environment and the challenges that comes with
delivering a great customer experience in a very competitive
Come join the right team and get your career on track!
About the Pest Control Technician Job
If you come join us as a Service Technician, you can expect to:
1. Provide pest services to customers; effectively inspect and
diagnose problems; render service using approved materials and
2. Be courteous, professional and customer service minded at all
times; develop and maintain professional and productive
relationships with co-workers, management, and customers.
3. Make productive use of service time and travel. Prioritize well
to balance work completion and special needs.
4. Apply pesticides safely and effectively in accordance with the
label and state regulations.
5. Efficiently respond to unscheduled requests for service.
Communicate with customers and the Company in a timely fashion to
assure a smooth flow of service. Follow company policies and
6. Maintain accurate service record time, material and other
required customer information. Maintain care and custody of company
vehicles, communication equipment, and other tools, materials and
7. Work cooperatively to refer, promote or sell new services, new
customers; continue to resell (retain) through service quality.
The position is full time with standard hours of Monday - Friday
from 8:00am-5:00pm. Availability to work Saturday appointments are
required twice a month with an alternate day off during the
Pest Control Technician Benefits
At Termio, we know that your time is valuable, and when you spend
it with us, you should benefit. We offer the following highly
competitive benefits to our Pest Control Service Technicians:
1. Hourly pay plus bonuses
2. Medical & Dental & Vision & Life Coverage
3. 401K Retirement savings with matching
4. Company Vehicle & gas card
5. Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
6. Paid Training and advancement opportunities
Who We Need
You will do well in the role as Pest Control Technician with us if
1. Desire to learn new skills, no experience necessary
2. Able to pass drug test & background check
3. Valid Drivers License
4. No problem submitting to a background check
If you feel you meet the qualifications and are interested in the
position, please submit an application AND send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put the words 'I WANT THIS
JOB' and briefly tell us why you would be a good fit for this
In order for your application to be considered, you must follow all
We look forward to receiving your email.
Keywords: Termio, Avondale , Pest Control Technician, Professions , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!