Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Analyst I
Posted on: March 13, 2020
Purpose of JobPerforms a variety of duties to assist the
Enterprise with compliance of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of
Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, and other
anti-money laundering program requirements. Responsible for
reviewing transactional data to detect, report and prevent
suspected money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
Independently performs moderately complex to complex work
assignments and provides problem resolution.Job Requirements
- Utilizes an Anti Money Laundering (AML) case management tool
and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research and
analyze trends related to member transactional activity.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members and may
- Utilizes financial product, system, and process knowledge in
all lines of business to detect and analyze money laundering and
terrorist finance activity.
- Refers unusual/out of pattern transactional activity to
Anti-Money Laundering Investigations (AMLI) for further
investigation and potential regulatory reporting.
- Understands and applies strong knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC, and
other AML regulatory policies.
- Acts as a BSA, AML and OFAC subject matter expert to identify
process improvements, respond to inquiries from internal business
partners and provide content for various training initiatives.
- Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks
to assist in the development, implementation and revision of
current policies and procedures.
- Assist with the validation/testing of current alert scenarios,
systemic alerts and manual referrals.
- Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor,
detect or prevent money laundering or terrorist finance
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related
field required. Or 4 additional years of related experience beyond
the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more or more years relevant AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.*Qualifications may warrant
placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. -
This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.Preferred Requirements:
- Experience performing analysis on AML functions such as: AML
alerts, investigations, transactional analysis and reviewing member
- ACAMS, CFE, CRCM or CAFP certified.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables, macros,
filtering, and sorting.
- Ability to work independently and accurately prioritize
workload with minimal supervision.The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
package in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. -
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is
3/16/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Analyst I, Professions , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!