Business Advisor Lead
Posted on: November 25, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Business Advisor
Lead for one of the following locations: Phoenix, Tampa or
Consults, develops and implements solutions to influence business
decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Develops best
in practice solutions to the most complex business challenges.
Identifies opportunities to change, enhance, or streamline existing
business projects and initiatives. Leads project prioritization and
coordination to best manage business resource utilization within
assigned functional area. May lead projects with stakeholders
across multiple functions.Job RequirementsJob Duties:
- Provides gap analysis, recommendations, and strategic direction
to enhance business programs, projects, agile projects and/or
processes in a client consulting capacity.
- Leverages best practices gained from expert industry knowledge
to identify opportunities for business efficiencies.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers
business requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to
ensure compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and
adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Identifies strategic partners and stakeholders to successfully
communicate programs strategic impact.
- Leads a matrixed team to evaluate programs long term
effectiveness and impact to business programs, as necessary.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 8 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability in leading projects which may have
involved cross-functional teams.
- Ability to provide effective consultation, to all levels of
management, using the latest industry best practices and internal
- Expert experience developing solutions and recommendations that
will increase efficiency and improve business processes, projects,
- Expert level of experience in negotiating, prioritizing and
influencing to achieve desired business results.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.*Qualifications may
warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. -
This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.Preferred Experience:
- Technical expertise in FCRA and Credit Bureau Reporting
requirements, controls and daily operations.
- Extensive experience with establishing a strong first line of
defense within a large bank operations function.
- Extensive experience acting as a subject matter expert in
credit reporting business functions.
- Extensive experience assisting business units in adherence to
laws, regulations and internal controls by supporting the
development and implementation of effective compliance plans.
- Extensive experience supporting leadership in identifying
compliance issues and implementing action to correct problems.
- Experience building a program while maintaining your current
job duties.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including
a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager's approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 11/28/19 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Business Advisor Lead, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!