Business Systems Consultant 4
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. - In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.The Application
Center of Excellence (APCoE) is accountable for governance and
operations of the life cycle management of the majority of third
party software products installed on Wells Fargo assets (servers,
desktops, mainframe, etc.). - The work that we do is critical to
the success of our Enterprise and our customers as our efforts are
aimed at keeping our data and technology systems safe from cyber
security threats. This position will report to the manager of the
Operational Health Team (OHT) and be responsible for supporting
first line of defense compliance and governance management for
software product technology.
- This area requires technical knowledge in application
development practices, product technology management, IT standards,
policy management, and configuration management practices.
- This role will support the governance practice of software
product vulnerability, patch, life cycle and configuration
management processes and controls.
- This role will have experience supporting evidence management,
compliance management, and quality reviews functions.
- Supporting compliance management of exceptions policies and
- Quality review of process/procedure/ and controls on an
- Partner closely with internal teams and external partners.
- Supports technical writing requirements in support of evidence
collection/review/ and packaging.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business
systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 2+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet
changing business needs
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend
solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- 1+ year of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 1+ year of Configuration Management Tools experience
- 1+ year of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines,
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Avondale , Business Systems Consultant 4, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!