Quality Assurance Advisor Senior
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Quality Assurance
Advisor Senior for the San Antonio Home Office II/III or
Develops, maintains and continuously builds and creates efficient
methods, models and reporting for the for the quality experience.
Ensures preventative and detective controls matters are logical and
able to be set and up sustained.
Responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining quality
assurance programs to ensure existing and emerging risks associated
with business activities are effectively identified, measured,
monitored and controlled. Ensures quality standards are established
in accordance with internal practices, risk and compliance policies
and procedures, and regulatory requirements.Job Requirements
- Uses advanced knowledge to provide guidance in the design,
assessment, implementation and/or administration of complex quality
assurance programs, practices and policies.
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and
process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal
practices and regulatory requirements. Uses quality methods and
tools to identify, analyze, improve, and implement effective and
efficient business solutions.
- Performs independent assessments to identify training needs and
improvement opportunities for program effectiveness.
- Briefs senior management on results, trends, studies, and
initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
- Serves as a functional expert and coach to peers and team
members and acts as a resource for escalated issues of an unusual
- Bachelor's degree required, OR, 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 6 or more years progressive operations or process
- 2 years quality assurance or quality improvement
- Previous experience operating in a financial services
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing data, identifying trends,
and influencing decisions on recommended strategies to remedy
issues.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - This will take approximately 5
minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- SAS, VBA or similar coding skills.
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint design and usage.
- Ability to understand and articulate quality performance and
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed with an ability to balance multiple projects
- Proven attentiveness to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working with OCC and CFPB Requirements.The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
- Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last
day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 11/18/19 by
11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Quality Assurance Advisor Senior, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!