Company: Avondale Toyota
Posted on: May 20, 2023
At Avondale Toyota we endeavor to change the automotive industry by providing an authentic, healthy and world-class experience for our customers and our employees through passionate and disciplined application of our One Price, One Person philosophy. The Service Advisor is responsible for working directly with customers to facilitate their vehicle maintenance and repair needs.The service advisor efficiently accomplishes maximum production, while building a loyal clientele, maintaining exceptional employee relationships, and achieving sales objectives.
* Provide a world class experience for your customers and colleagues
* Adhere at all times to the One Price, One Person philosophy
* Execute all duties in a manner consistent with our values: high-character, engaged, and team-player
* Relentlessly strive to improve labor sales and customer retention
* Continuously improve communication skills
* Greet customers on the service drive in a timely manner.
* Communicate with customers to determine the nature of the mechanical problem and/or maintenance needed. Effectively document customer's concerns on the repair order.
* Verify customer and vehicle information is accurate
* Run every customer VIN in Dealer Daily Service Lane to check for open recalls and warranty and/or extended warranty coverage
* Update the customer throughout the repair process.
* Advise customers on the care of their vehicle and the value of maintaining their investment in accordance with manufacturers' specifications, and store recommendations.
* Present multi-point inspection results from the technician to the customers in a timely manner
* Sell needed maintenance and related parts to customers
* Every warranty repair concern needs to be reviewed in National Service History for possible 2nd and 3rd time repair attempts. (All warranty noise concerns and driveability concerns need to have test drive with the shop foreman)
* Any identified 2nd or 3rd warranty repair attempt, needs to be brought immediately to the attention of the service manager and shop foreman.
* Understand and follow Federal, State and local regulations, with regards to proper write up and repair order documentation
* Ensure all repair orders are accounted for and closed in a timely manner. Monitor the open repair order list daily. Anything not closed at the end of the month should be brought to the service managers attention
* Provide accurate estimates of labor and parts
* Follow up progress of each repair order throughout the day. Contact customers by telephone, text, or email, regarding changes in the estimate or time promised. Record all changes on the repair order according to manufacture and state approved fashion
* On completion of work, the repair order must be checked for proper documentation, proper tech notes, tech time, and correct parts billed out. Any discrepancies must be corrected immediately before closing the repair order.
* Deliver vehicles to customers and perform an active delivery. (Review work performed and explain charges or coverage).
* Schedule next appointment
* Maintain current knowledge of Toyota maintenance requirements, operations, warranties and campaigns, and technical service bulletins
* All completed warranty repair orders must be turned in to the warranty administrator by the end of the shift
* Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare or integrity of the dealership, its personnel or customers
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent sales and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
Keywords: Avondale Toyota, Avondale , Service Advisor, Other , Avondale, Arizona
here to apply!