Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: January 26, 2023
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees."The Area Coach (AC) provides overall leadership
and direct supervision of approximately 5 - 10 Taco Bell
restaurants to ensure that each Restaurant General Manager (RGM)
meets or exceeds the Annual Operating Plan established for their
individual unit. The position is intended to be almost exclusively
as support for the RGMs. The AC accomplishes these objectives by
actively engaging in the coaching and direction of RGMs and
Assistant General Managers (AGMs) on a day-to-day basis. Focal
points include establishing and reviewing unit-specific performance
targets in guest service, margin improvement and employee
satisfaction, maintaining company standards in food safety, product
and facility specifications, allocating limited capital budgets to
meet highest priority facility needs, introducing and reinforcing
new company products and initiatives, and selecting, training,
developing and motivating managerial employees. The AC may directly
perform hands-on operational work as necessary to train new
managerial employees, respond to immediate or severe customer
service needs or otherwise role model appropriate skills and
behaviors in the restaurant. Roles: You have two primary roles.
Your principle role is to support the long-term development of your
RGMs. Your second role is to ensure that customers are receiving a
consistent and positive experience in our restaurants. Priority #1:
Build Management Capability: People
- Role model the How We Work Together Principles.
- Find and hire the best RGMs, Assistant General Managers and
- Personally conduct orientation to set up new managers for
- Build a deep bench of talented restaurant leaders.
- Coach your RGMs on the "4 Rights" in their restaurants.
- Impart skills every day to grow performance and to
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level. Priority #2: Ensure
Consistent Customer Satisfaction: Customer
- Role model Customer Mania, especially when you're in the
- Understand how customers are viewing your restaurants through
scheduled visits and detailed analysis (OSAT and CORE).
- Coach your RGMs to ensure that each restaurant consistently
- Work with your RGMs to identify and develop strategies to
- Lead product and program rollouts with your RGMs to ensure
- Participate in Centralized Orientation.
- Know how your restaurants compare with competitors and strive
to be the best.
- Resolve Customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
co-workers, subordinates and customers. Priority #3: Coach Process
and Discipline Around the P&L: Sales and Profits
- Analyze the financial performance of your area and understand
- Coach your RGMs, using EARS and the Period Business Review, on
ways to drive sales and maximize profitability.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM through 1:1s.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to the
RGM, AGM, SMGR and Team Members. Job Requirements and Essential
- Strong preference for internal promote from RGM/MTM
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or equivalent Taco
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
- Thorough knowledge of Taco Bell performance metrics, product
specifications and management systems.
- Technically proficient in all aspects of food preparation,
production and delivery. Displays detailed knowledge of all key
food handling/food safety procedures.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the
selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial
performance and employee satisfaction.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Must travel to designated stores and work with management team
on a regular basis
Keywords: Taco Bell, Avondale , Area Coach, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!