4th Grade Classroom Teacher
Company: Imagine Schools Avondale
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*K-5 Elementary School Teacher*
Position Title: Teacher
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Principal/Assistant Principal
Position Description: Provide education instruction to students in
assigned age group or subject area.
* Works collaboratively and positively with grade level team and
all staff members.
* Professional and reliable work ethic.
* Plan and deliver educational instruction using the most efficient
and effective methodology for the students assigned.
* Conduct assessments that are research based and appropriate for
the students assigned.
* Provide corrective feedback to students, and re-teach as
necessary, to ensure that the students have mastered the objectives
in both whole group and small group settings.
* Conduct research and read professional literature in the subject
area of the assignment.
* Collaborate and clearly communicate with parents/guardians, and
other educators to assist the students.
* Implement the approved-course/standards based curriculum.
* Implement modifications in a student's education plan as
* Consult with other school staff as necessary to complete the
functions of the position.
* Complete written reports, and assigned administrative tasks
related to these functions.
* Utilize preventive discipline methodology with assigned students
and implements positive restorative practices.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the Imagine Schools Six Measures
of Excellence in the execution of duties.
* Model positive character virtues and habits. Assist students in
developing positive moral and performance character attributes.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Principal/School Leader.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in pertinent area.
* Licenses & Certifications: State certification and endorsement in
* Experience: Pre-service experience required for
* Knowledge, Ability & Skills: Excellent oral, written and
interpersonal skills. The ability to perform independently and in
groups. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to
prioritize and multitask when necessary. Knowledge of theory and
practice of student learning styles. Knowledge of applicable
federal and state regulations and statutes. Ability to remain
pleasant and calm under sometimes-stressful circumstances. Ability
to communicate cooperatively and constructively with other staff,
students and parents in a multi-cultural environment. Computer
skills including word processing, database, spreadsheet and
* *Current Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card Required*
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the
standard required for each essential function. The requirements
listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all assigned duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated
with this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $38,000.00 - $51,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Imagine Schools Avondale, Avondale , 4th Grade Classroom Teacher, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!