Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Our Company ResCare Community Living Overview Operations
Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients
across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and
developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live
their best life, we encourage you to apply today! Responsibilities
* Supervises the provision of assistance to person(s) served in
order to promote their physical, social, and psychological
well-being, including that staff interactions with person(s) served
promotes the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced
quality of life.
* Ensures that each person served has an activity schedule
developed and implemented and monitors and ensures staff follows
procedures to promote optimum health care and behavior supports,
including the implementation of services outlined in person(s)
served service plan, and staff training.
* Monitors and ensures staff completes all documentation as
required to ensure quality services.
* Monitors labor hours and ensures assigned service sites are
operating within budgetary guidelines.
* Responsible for client funds, receipts and proper
* Ensures that staff are deployed appropriately, and that staffing
ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan
* Ensures schedules are prepared and posted in a timely manner, and
efficiently utilizes staff.
* Conducts timely performance reviews and conducts staff counseling
and corrective actions including work Improvement plans and
* Provides timely and appropriate feedback and oversight on staff
documentation, including daily progress notes, data sheets, and
* Assists with the review and tracking of incident and accident
reports and participates as needed with investigations involving
persons served and employees at assigned service sites.
* Ensures applicable Occupational Safety Health Administration
compliance standards are met and all related training occurs.
Documents training and compliance in accordance with company and
* Other duties as assigned Qualifications * BA/BS in Business,
Health Care Administration or a Social Science degree or High
school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience of 3 years
* One year of supervisory experience required.
* Previous experience providing services and supports to
individuals with developmental disabilities and/or related
* Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
* Must meet all agency requirements for pre-employment as required
by company and/or State regulations.
* Based on geographical location, you may be required to be
certified as a Food Service Director About our Line of Business
ResCare Community Living has four decades of experience in the
disability services field, providing support to individuals who
need assistance with daily living due to an intellectual,
developmental or cognitive disability. Our community living
services are provided in 27 states with several thousand programs
and a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including:
Community Living, Adult Host Homes for adults regardless of
disability, Behavioral/Mental Health Support, In-home Pharmacy
Solutions, Telecare and Remote Support, Supported Employment and
Training Programs, and Day programs. For more information, please
visit . Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Pay Min Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Avondale , Area Supervisor, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!