Company: Legacy House of Avondale
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Legacy House of Avondale is looking for PT Receptionist's to
join our team at our community.
Come join the Legacy House team as a Receptionist. Give back to
your community while doing your job! The senior living receptionist
is responsible for assisting both residents, their family members,
and other visitors by greeting them, and answering the phone
promptly to assist them with their needs.
- Deliver Customer Service in a manner that meets or exceeds
Western States Senior Communities expectations
- The Receptionist reports any concerns with the health and well
being of residents to the Assisted Living Administrator.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident
information at all times.
- Meet, or exceed, Western States Senior Communities standards of
appearance; comply with Western States Senior Communities
sanitation, hygiene and health standards of community
- The senior living Receptionist will perform other reasonable
tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Receptionist Job Requirements
- Must be able to answer phones
- Must have a basic understanding of computer skills
Receptionist Job Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with residents, families,
- Willingness to work with the elderly.
The senior living Receptionist position is a part of the
Marketing department. The Marketing Director supervises them. The
Receptionist interfaces with Resident Care Coordinator, residents,
families, visitors, and associates.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Legacy House of Avondale, Avondale , Receptionist, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!