Company: Tolleson Union High School District # 214
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Openings as of 1/20/2021
- Social Studies (Economics/Government/History) Teacher 1.0 FTE -
2021-2022 School Year JobID: 4016
- Position Type:
High School Teaching/ Social Studies
- Date Posted:
West Point HS
- Closing Date:
- This position is for the 2021-2022
Tolleson Union High School District is looking for Appropriately
Certified and Highly Qualified Teachers in the State of Arizona, or
teachers who have the qualifications to be certified and highly
qualified by the State of Arizona. All Teachers in the Tolleson
Union High School District are expected to demonstrate proficiency
in their performance in each of the following teacher competency
1) Design and Plans Instruction.
2) Creates and Maintains a Learning Climate.
3) Implements and Manages Instruction.
4) Assesses Learning and Communicates Results.
5) Collaborates with Colleagues, Parents, and Others.
6) Engages in Professional Development and Responsibilities.
Additional required documents are listed within the application.
Compensation may be granted for graduate level courses completed
above highest degree. Up to twelve years of educational experience
will be awarded. In addition to the base salary amount, performance
pay (301) is awarded to all certified staff that successfully
completes established goals. Full Time employees receive benefits
including health, dental, life, and short term disability
Must be appropriately certified with a valid Arizona Teaching
Certificate in subject area.
Must be Highly Qualified in subject area.
Must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance card.
Email To A Friend
Keywords: Tolleson Union High School District # 214, Avondale , History Teacher, Other , avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!