Company: Healthcare Services Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term
care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Sous Chef in your
area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Sous Chef prepares and serves food including texture
modified and therapeutic diets according to the facility menu.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in line
with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be
directed by the Dining Services Director or Chef, to ensure that
quality dining services are provided at all times.
- The Sous Chef assists in assuring proper receiving, storage,
preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are
- The Sous Chef must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Sous Chef must assist dietary aides as necessary, and,
directs other employees with approval and in the absence of the
Dining Services Director.
- The Sous Chef consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Companys Purpose, Vision, Values, and
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Culinary Arts degree or certification or a minimum of five
years culinary experience at the Sous Chef level or
- Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining,
and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Avondale , Sous Chef, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!