Dining Room Server
Company: Legacy House of Avondale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Legacy House of Avondale is looking for Dining Room Servers for
Come join our food service team as a Dining Room Server in the
food services department. If you enjoy waiting on and serving the
elderly, the dining room server position is the job for you!
- Service of food.
- Accurately handle food in accordance with company procedures,
and sanitary guidelines. Will
- Comply with all government regulatory procedures regarding food
- The dining room server greets each guest, communicates with
them through the time they are dining to determine if they are
pleased with the food and service.
- Take resident food orders, serve food in a fine dining
- Responsible for appearance and cleanliness in dining room.
- The dining room server will also perform any other reasonable
task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Possess a Food Handlers Permit issued by the state of
- Possess good health and physical stamina.
- The dining room server must be able to push, pull, bend, stoop,
twist, reach, and stand/walk for a long period of time.
- Ability to maintain a good working relation with residents and
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions.
- The dining room server must posses a friendly outgoing
personality, and have the ability to have good working
relationships with residents, guests and associates.
- Willing to work with the elderly.
The Dining Room Server position is a part of the Food Services
Department. They report to the Food Service Director and isn't
responsible for supervising other employees. The Dining Room Server
interfaces with residents, families, visitors, and other
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Legacy House of Avondale, Avondale , Dining Room Server, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!