Business Advisor Senior
Posted on: March 12, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented and dynamic Business
Advisor Senior who will help lead projects in addition to
supporting planning, operations, and tasks for the HR Chief of
Develops and implements solutions to influence business decisions
in support of USAA Human Resources Chief-of-Staff team. Develops
best in practice solutions to complex business challenges across
Human Resources organization. Identifies opportunities to change,
enhance, or streamline existing business projects and initiatives.
Leads project prioritization and coordination to best manage
business resource utilization within Human Resources organization.
May lead projects with stakeholders across multiple functions such
as with USAA Awards program, executive administrative support, and
employee office management program.Job Requirements
- Leads teams on project management, business rules analysis and
development, product development and service delivery.
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions
to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules,
requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure
compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and
adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the
development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team
- Bachelor's Degree required (OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum experience required may be
substituted in lieu of a degree.)
- 6 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry technology
- Advanced experience developing solutions and recommendations
that will increase efficiency and improve business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.*Qualifications may
warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. -
This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.Preferred
- Comfortable working autonomously, collaboratively within a
matrixed team and with senior leaders.
- Strong interpersonal and skills such as attention to detail,
organizational and time-management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (i.e.,
construction of White Papers, executive summaries, email briefings,
slide presentations, etc.)
- Experience in strategic planning and/or operational planning to
include reporting, department budgets and expense management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with program/project management.The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits package in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
- Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is
3/15/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Business Advisor Senior, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!