Analytic Consultant 4 - Production Reporting
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: January 5, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. - In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Corporate
Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The
team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit,
financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity,
market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation,
strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership,
enhances communications, assists with problem identification and
solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group
provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and
our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may
affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action
when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the
company.The Role: Corporate Risk - Conduct Management Analytics
Insights and Reporting team ("CR-CM AIR") is seeking a seasoned
Analytic Consultant for its Production Reporting team. - The person
in this role will support the data and reporting needs for internal
CR-CM partners, Audits, and Regulators by designing and developing
complex reports and historical trends that effectively adhere to
applicable laws and regulations, and that align with Wells Fargo
Corporate CR-CM policies and standards. - S/he must be able to
effectively communicate and collaborate with all partners and line
of business management, must possess organizational and time
management skills, and must have the ability to effectively and
consistently drive the successful delivery of data/reports in a
timely manner. The work performed by the Consultant will help
resolve critical MRAs and Consent Orders.Responsibilities include
but not limited to:The CR-CM AIR Analytic Consultant will assist
with key program strategic initiatives, process improvements, and
special projects that are large and complex in scope and impact.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to successfully manage
competing priorities in a high-pressure deadline-driven
environment, and must be able to effectively navigate a
highly-matrixed organizational structure in order to identify,
build and maintain key relationships with cross-functional
- Responsible for consulting with internal partners to identify
and define business requirements and translate business needs into
complex analysis, designs and recommendations.
- Participate in the development of complex report designs.
Identify and recommend internal and external data sources, compile,
and mine data from multiple, cross business sources using complex
analyses, process documentation, and comparative analysis of
- Interpret results and recommend preventive solutions to reduce
gaps and maximize operational efficiency/quality.
- Ensure adherence to data management/data governance regulations
and policies. Data involved may be very large, structured or
unstructured, and from multiple sources. To a certain degree, may
assist indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of
analytical databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools,
dashboards that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data
- Assist with the development and maintenance of key risk and
performance indicators. -
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree
or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics,
engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics,
computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with
a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a
combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- 5+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data
management, reporting and query tools
- 5+ years of Tableau experience
- 5+ years of MicroStrategy experience
- 5+ years of Teradata experience
- 3+ years of Python experience
- 3 + years of text analytics experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one of the following statistical
related fields: applied mathematics, statistics, finance,
economics, or engineering
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong BSA/AML/OFAC/Fraud exposure with experience developing,
implementing and/or maintaining data reports designed to adhere to
laws and regulations in a large financial institution
- Experience working in a Risk/Compliance environment handling
Sensitive and Restricted data/reports.
- Experience working with unstructured data and analytical
databases; Text analytics.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of designing data visual
presentations, research and gap analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in Report Design and Reporting
Functions, Root Cause Analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in R.
- 3+ years of experience in Visual Basic, Unix/Linux, Java, Power
- Ability to develop, articulate and execute against strategic
objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Sense of urgency to respond to critical time-sensitive Ad Hoc
- Prior experience responding to auditors and regulatory
- Exposure to Model Development and Predictive Modeling.
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
FL-Orlando: 11050 Lake Underhill Rd - Orlando, FL
MD-Frederick: 8480 Stagecoach Cir - Frederick, MD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Avondale , Analytic Consultant 4 - Production Reporting, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!