Business Initiatives Consultant 3 - CMMS
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: January 4, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. - In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience. -Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. -Wells
Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global
customers.The purpose of this Business Initiatives Consultant 3
role is to hold responsibility for data integrity, process review
and development, and the continuous communications with all
application users for engineering related data for the Wells Fargo
Critical Facilities team. This position will also serve as the CPG
Process & Procedures lead, ensuring all processes and procedures
are compliant and communicated out to our teams accordingly, as
well as updated appropriately within the CMMS program.The key job
responsibilities of this Business Initiatives Consultant 3 will be
- Facilitate tracking & measurement to enable improving our
business by understanding the root cause of events and/or failure
points in processes.
- Be a key partner, collaborator and supporter of Wells Fargo
Technology Group and Corporate Properties team members to meet CF
strategic and operational goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute training in business systems throughout the
portfolio as necessary and the coordination of the System Support
Analyst 2 team members.
- Provide partnership with the CPG CF Change Coordinator to
ensure PAC2000 compliance as well as managing non-employees
associated with 3rd Party HRPM firms. -
- Provide expert level analytical and quantitative skills with
proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing
- Provide subject matter expertise in regards to CPG CF systems
of record (CMMS program and PAC2000)
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on
complex topics to team members, internal partners and senior
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key team
members, internal partners and senior leadership to take desired
- Monitor and manage overall data consistency within CMMS program
by internal Well Fargo teams and 3rd Party HRPM firms.
- Data consistency includes, but is not limited to, monitoring
change control, incident reporting, vendor evaluations, maintenance
compliance, Audit readiness and assessments.
- Develop cost effective recommendations and business plan
proposals to improve service reliability.
- Researching and implementing potential Artificial Intelligence
opportunities and complex trending mechanisms, as well as data
quality and efficiency via improved mobile user tools.
- Support and manage all CPG CF processes and procedures toward
full compliance and consistent application
- Accountable for the upkeep of all documentation that relates to
the Operations of the sites within the Critical Facilities
portfolio, both within the systems of record and the reference
library. Shifts available are as follows:Monday - Friday 6:00 AM -
3:00 PMMonday - Friday 2:00 PM - 11:00 PMWeekend shift with 4 ten
hour days which will include Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: project management, implementation, or strategic
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of
professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative,
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities
systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software as well
as Computerize Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience in Wells Fargo systems of record is a plus.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in managing data systems
and critical facilities best practice knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of database design and relational database
principles and practices.
- Extensive experience in managing a CMMS database within the
data center industry.
- Strong knowledge of building systems, automation and
- Proficiency in Computerize Maintenance Management Systems.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Flexibility to work different shifts
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AL-Birmingham: 101 Leaf Lake Pkwy - Birmingham, AL
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
MN-Shoreview: 1803 Park View Dr - Shoreview, MN
NC-Winston Salem: 100 Sunnynoll Ct - Winston Salem, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Avondale , Business Initiatives Consultant 3 - CMMS, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!