Non-Emergency Medical Transporter
Posted on: December 4, 2019
At Veyo, we help people get to and from their healthcare
appointments. We're looking for drivers to partner with us in your
area. When you sign up to drive with Veyo, you can drive your own
vehicle and set your own schedule. For a limited time, earn a
sign-on reward when you sign up and drive!* Full terms and
conditions can be found at veyo.com. -- Why Drive With Veyo?
- No Hidden Fees: You keep 100% of what you earn.
- Get Paid Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your
- Use Your Own Vehicle: No need to pay for an expensive
- Flexible Schedule: Choose your own hours and control how much
- Avoid the Bar Crowd: Most Veyo trips occur between the hours of
6:00 AM and 6:00 PM. -- To Apply, You Must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have valid vehicle insurance and registration
- Have a 4-door, 2005 or newer vehicle*
- Have 3 years of driving history in the US -- How Does it Work?
- Open the Veyo Driver App and log on
- Accept a trip request
- Pick up the passenger at the specified location
- Drop off the passenger at the specified location
- Repeat! -- This opportunity is for an independent contractor.
Driving with Veyo is a great opportunity for those looking for
seasonal work, entry level work, temporary work, part-time work, or
for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity. When you
drive with Veyo, you can be your own boss, set your own schedule,
and be in control of how much you make while helping members of
your community. Veyo does not require previous transportation
experience as a driver, truck driver, transportation driver, or
medical transportation driver. Veyo does not require a special
license or a special vehicle. -- *Requirements vary by market. For
full requirements, visit veyo.com.
Keywords: Veyo, Avondale , Non-Emergency Medical Transporter, Other , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!