Oracle Business Rules Analyst Lead
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Purpose of JobLeads in obtaining and analyzing internal business
requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and
facilitated discussions with users. Translates users' business
requirements for complex projects into detailed functional designs
for development, testing and implementation. Applies methodologies
and prepares detailed specifications and related documentation.Job
- Identifies and handles existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are optimally
identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Independently builds and/or deploys highly sophisticated
business rules/configuration changes to all test/prod
- Mentors and provides oversight to others on tools and
techniques of build/deploy processes.
- Leads large scale implementations.
- Leads multi-functional teams to improve, synchronize, and
integrate process controls and automation.
- Analyzes and designs complex specifications for team member
- Viewed as a domain expert regarding process controls.
- Anticipates quality issues and takes proactive action to ensure
- Acts as a liaison and influences the development and support
teams in aligning projects to release environments and resolving
- Influences and advises on soundness of rollout plans.
- Experience in gathering and authoring Business Requirements and
solutions for large scale complex projects.
- Prioritizes, assigns, and supervises work assignments under the
direction of management.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- 8 years of experience overseeing and leading needs assessment
initiatives and their translation into technology solutions,
including 4 years of experience in data management, data quality,
or a business application function; OR Advanced degree in
Information Management, Information Studies or related field with 6
years of experience overseeing and leading needs assessments and
their translation into technology solutions, including 2 years of
experience in data management, data quality, or a business
- Extensive experience in cost benefit analysis methodologies and
leveraging data to drive technology solutions.
- Advanced facilitation, collaboration and consensus building
skills, with extensive experience in presenting to multi-functional
teams and Senior/Executive leaders.
- Demonstrated expertise in applying and creating business rules
practices, methods, and problem-solving strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others in understanding
and translating needs into requirements.
- Expert knowledge of relevant regulatory compliance, industry
regulations, risk management practices, and regulatory data
- Axiom AND/OR Oracle Cloud implementation experience
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Certifications AND/OR background within the Accounting
IndustryThe above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.Compensation:USAA has
an effective process for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the
salary range based on your experience and market position. The
salary range for this position is: $97,200 - $175,000.Employees may
be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.To see details on our outstanding
benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards.Relocation assistance is not
available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Oracle Business Rules Analyst Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!