Behavioral Health Professional starting at $17/hr
Company: Delta-T Group
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Location: Avondale, AZ 85392
Date Posted: 06/10/2022
Education: Our clients are seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to
provide support in the West Valley, Avondale, Goodyear, and Peoria
areas starting from $17 / hour plus a $100 sign on bonus! SUMMARY
OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Ensure the highest quality of client safety and care
* Assist clients in performing activities of daily living
* Support the individual's medical management
* Provide teaching and support of individual treatment plans
* Maintain thorough documentation of teaching programs, activities
and incident reports REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION FOR BEHAVIOR
HEALTH TECHNICIAN (BHT)
* High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year experience as a BHT
* CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) Certification
* CPR/First Aide
* Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card ADVANTAGES
* $17 / hour - depending on contractor's qualifications,
availability, and skill. Compensation processed weekly
* $100 sign on bonus after completion of 100 working hours.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest
referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose
opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities. COMPANY
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable
referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social
services, behavioral health, allied health and special education
fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health
professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and
support. Title: Behavioral Health Professional starting at
Class: Behavioral Health
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1184937-75
BC: #DTG108 Company: Delta-T Group Phoenix, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu PX
Office Email: PXContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-1730
Office Address: 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ
85020 About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately
incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed
independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and
social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T
cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or
opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if
opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such
referrals at your sole discretion.
Keywords: Delta-T Group, Avondale , Behavioral Health Professional starting at $17/hr, Human Resources , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!