Copper Springs - Assessment Specialist
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in Avondale, Arizona. This and other administrative/education jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need CareAsk Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So HighSpringstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.JOB OPPORTUNITIESPosition: Copper Springs - Assessment Specialist Location: Avondale, AZ Job Id: 3310 # of Openings: 1Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Phoenix, AZ. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives, 95% of our patients recommend treatment at Copper Springs*The Assessment department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Assessment team members assess the needs of walk-in and phone callers and completes initial psychiatric assessment on patients seeking treatment. As an Assessment Director, you will ensure a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members Position Details:
- Receives inquiry calls and assists the caller with scheduling a face-to-face assessment or triage to the appropriate community referral.Creates, revises, and implements the schedule of the assessment and referral office.
- Assesses or ensures assessment by a qualified mental health professional of patients who present for assessment.Interprets treatment to patient and family to help reduce fear and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of care and continuation of treatment.
- Screens for medical and behavioral emergency conditions.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders; coordinates with the clinical team/on-call physician to ensure these needs are met either at the facility or other appropriate community provider.
- Interprets treatment to patient and family to help reduce fear and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of care and continuation of treatment.
- Completes the administrative processes of admission and precertification of care with external payers, as necessary.
- Masters degree in social work or counseling required, RN licensure may be used in place of masters degree or per state regulations.
- Current encumbered clinical licensure and valid drivers license
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous management experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working in intake for chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients. Must have strong clinical assessment skills.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs, biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Avondale , Copper Springs - Assessment Specialist, Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!