Copper Springs - Utilization Review Specialist
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: October 28, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Avondale, Arizona. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need CareAsk Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So HighSpringstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.JOB OPPORTUNITIESPosition: Copper Springs - Utilization Review Specialist Location: Avondale, AZ Job Id: 3618 # of Openings: 1Utilization Review Specialist - PRNCopper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Phoenix, AZ. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives, 95% of our patients recommend treatment at Copper Springs*The Utilization Review department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Utilization Review team members advocate on behalf of our patients to managed care providers for necessary treatment. As a Utilization Review Specialist, you will accurately and timely complete utilization review activities. Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members Position Details:
- Actively Communicate with interdisciplinary team members to acquire information and give updates on authorizations
- Ensure all pre-certifications are completed for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Monitor hospital LOS, report appropriately.
- Work with Director of Nursing to ensure documentation requirements are met
- Interface with managed care organizations, external reviews, and other payers.
- Bachelors Degree
- Current encumbered clinical licensure and valid drivers license
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous utilization review experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility preferred
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Avondale , Copper Springs - Utilization Review Specialist, Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!