Copper Springs - Dietary Staff
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: October 15, 2018
Nutrition Support opening in Avondale, Arizona. This and other dietitian/nutritionist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Dietary Staff Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Phoenix, AZ The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives--, 95% of our patients recommend treatment at Copper Springs * The Dietary Services team at Copper Springs Hospital plays a vital role in our mission of Changing People's Lives--. We seek team members that are outwardly passionate about not only creating but also maintaining a positive environment for all of our guests every day. We are proud of the services that we bring to our patients and staff; we desire to build our team with others that are equally dedicated to the same positive outcome. We actively reach out to our guests in a warm and welcoming way, understanding that our every interaction is crucial to the well-being of others around us. We set the bar high for our Dietary Services team to embrace and deliver a compassionate style of customer service, to prepare and serve high quality appetizing meals and to maintain our dining facilities in a professional manner. Changing People's Lives-- is what we do every day by delivering outstanding service while treating all with dignity, respect and passionate affirming behaviors. Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team membersPosition Details:
- Collaborates with the Dietary Manager and Registered Dietician for menus and patient specific needs.
- Maintain accurate HACCP programs, checks food temperatures from delivery through consumption.
- Ensures department practices sanitation and food safety guidelines for appropriate food handling procedures, including use of service utensils and gloves.
- Interacts with patients and staff in the serving line, offering assistance of a nutritionally balanced meal, a role model for customer service.
- Prepares snacks and nourishments according to resident food preferences and physician orders.Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or combination of education and relevant work experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.Food Safety/Sanitation certification preferredExperience:
- Previous experience in food service, hospital experience preferred. *Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Avondale , Copper Springs - Dietary Staff, Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!