Competitive $5000 Sign-on Bonus - Registered Nurse
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 12, 2023
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to
the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call our office 602-385-8733
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO -
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home health experience -(preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay -
- Create your own work schedule - Full Time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training availableAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Avondale, AZ -
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Avondale , Competitive $5000 Sign-on Bonus - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...