Licensed Practical Nurse Visits
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Job Description The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for
providing and documenting skilled nursing care and reports to Team
Lead and Clinical Supervisor. This position ensures compliance with
MGA policies, state policies and procedures, and policies
accrediting agencies. This position is also responsible for
maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines and
maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPAA Guidelines while
following patient care plans in accordance with physician
orders.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides skilled nursing as ordered on the plan of treatment
and nursing care plan.
- Demonstrates and documents clinical skills.
- Each visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care
rendered in accordance with physician orders assuring the patient
needs are continually assessed and assuring the development,
implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of
- New problems, changes, and/or the resolution of problems are
identified and followed through as follows:
- Direct/Supervisor/Team Lead notification
- Physician notification to obtain orders for intervention(s) per
- Appropriate documentation of care is provided in clinical
notes, physician orders, and coordination of care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Performs specific treatments and medication administration per
- Functions as a team member demonstrating collaboration with and
responsibility to the patient, physician, and health care
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient
families and/or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and
- Communicates all occurrences and other pertinent information to
the Clinical Supervisor/Director of Clinical Services.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Supervisor and Director of
Clinical Services to resolve patient/clinical concerns in a timely
- Ensures effective communication to coordinate the
implementation of each patient's Plan of Care.
- MGA policies, procedures, and Handbook are adhered to.
- All clinical documentation must be completed accurately and
submitted timely per agency policy/guidelines.
- Reports all suspected/observed child/adult abuse, neglect,
and/or exploitation in a timely manner to the appropriate
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within the designated time.
- Complete all tasks as assigned.
- Participation in Agency's other mandated activities as
requested by Agency Director such as In-services, education, and
committee work related to patient care. Qualifications
- 1 year minimum of home health experience and/or pediatric
experience is preferred
- Graduation from an approved certification/program/accredited
school/undergraduate/graduate school or post-graduate education to
reflect the ability to perform the job as described
- Hold a valid/unencumbered certification/license to practice the
job as described in the state where services are provided
- Successful completion of assigned screening/competency testing
with a proficiency score of 80% or greater
- Current state driver's license and reliable transportation
- Provide a copy of current TB results or Chest x-ray
- Provide a copy of the current CPR certification as per agency
- Be flexible, and organized and have the ability to exercise
sound judgment to perform the job duties/responsibilities as
described Additional Information Benefits are available to eligible
employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Sign On Bonus
- 1.5 rate if working company holidays
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount ProgramAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Avondale, AZ - 85323
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Avondale , Licensed Practical Nurse Visits, Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...