Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PRN)
Company: Integrated Medical Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHeadquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical
Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led
organization united through its providers' commitment to
high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for
ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a
culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can
lead us tomorrow.Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently
searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable
individual to fill the position of Nuclear Medicine Technologist
for our growing Cardiology Department. The Nuclear Technologist
will be responsible to prepare, administer, and measure radioactive
isotopes in therapeutic, diagnostic, and tracer studies utilizing a
variety of radioisotope equipment. If you have experience in a as
Nuclear Technologist at a medium-sized medical practice, we
encourage you to apply for this position.**This is a PRN position
and not a full-time role.Responsibilities:
- Calculate, measure and record radiation dosage or
radiopharmaceuticals received, used and disposed, using computer
and following physician's prescription.
- Detect and map radiopharmaceuticals in patients' bodies, using
a camera to produce photographic or computer images.
- Explain test procedures and safety precautions to patients and
provide them with assistance during test procedures.
- Produce a computer-generated or film image for interpretation
by a physician.
- Develop treatment procedures for nuclear medicine treatment
- Ability to travel to Avondale, Phoenix and Paradise Valley
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to work independently and to be accurate, efficient and
- Ability to maintain good working relationships while addressing
complex sensitive administrative issues.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree in Nuclear Medicine from an accredited
college or university.
- Must hold an active AZ license as a Nuclear Medicine
Technologist, as well as active NMTCB and MRTBE
- Current BLS, ACLS and CPR certification required
- Minimum 2 - 5 years' experience in Cardiology clinic.Joining
Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the
world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's
challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by
excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new
ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture,
encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on
the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day
you'll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds
like the workplace for you, apply now! *IMS is a tobacco-free work
environmentIMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Keywords: Integrated Medical Services, Avondale , Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PRN), Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!