Copper Springs - House Supervisor (RN)
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Avondale, Arizona. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Overview
Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Avondale,
AZ. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and
addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At
Copper Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives®. The
Copper Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and
exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment.
We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and
recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication
therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value
that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and
respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive
environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team
dedicated to Changing People's Lives®? Members of our team
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Oversees the entire hospital operation during the time which
administration is not present.
- Oversees performance, maintains schedules, and completes
education and coaching when necessary.
- Assists DON in conducting department meetings
- Displays a thorough nursing knowledge including assessments,
treatment planning, discharge and admission procedures, medication
distribution and medical care.
- Deliver quality nursing care to ensure goals of the treatment
plan are properly executed
- Must be 21 years of age, Graduate from an accredited program of
professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within
30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtimePreferred
Experience: Previous experience in a psychiatric health care
facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency,
dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment
planning and communication with external review organizations or
comparable entities. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist
jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Avondale , Copper Springs - House Supervisor (RN), Healthcare , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!