Bank Compliance Risk Manager Senior (FCRA)
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Bank Compliance
Risk Manager Senior (FCRA) for our San Antonio, TX or Plano, TX,
Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ office.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job RequirementsABOUT
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -, and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly - Employers for 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses -to apply.See what it's like to work
for a company where your passion meets our purpose:USAA Careers
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential
compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business
solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk,
or audit function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws,
regulations and regulatory expectations. - -
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Compliance experience with the development, implementation and
management of a Reg V/FCRA Program, credit bureau reporting, FACTA,
risk assessment, monitoring, Reg B, risk assessment, control
identification, and monitoring.The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA
our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the
business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. - Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.Relocation assistance is available for this
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Bank Compliance Risk Manager Senior (FCRA), Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!