Compliance Risk Manager Lead
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented and motivated
Compliance Risk Manager Lead for our Phoenix, AZ, San Antonio, TX,
Plano, TX and Tampa, (Crosstown) FL campus locations.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job Requirements
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and
potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams
through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge
and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to
influence business leadership on effective solutions and may
represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the
competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and
requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and
regulations and provides direction to others on complex
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or audit experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and
regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- *Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - This will take approximately 5
minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Experience in a large financial institution or insurance
provider with focus on regulatory compliance oversight.
- Prior experience managing projects, action plans, or other
deliverables associated with identified deficiencies.
- Demonstrated application of root cause analysis or similar
- Deep familiarity with banking, insurance, or other financial
regulations and requirements, including State Laws.
- The above description reflects the details considered necessary
to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of
the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible
business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance is not available for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement) or must have manager's approval prior
to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening
is 10/15/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Compliance Risk Manager Lead, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!