Business Communications Manager 2
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: October 30, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help
us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and
Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card,
Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury
Management, Merchant Services, Marketing, and Wells Fargo Virtual
Channels and the professional services teams that partner with
these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation
of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and
online offerings to design new customer experiences and products.
Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster,
and partner effectively.Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part
of the Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) business
division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through
digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone,
email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient
ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide
solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves
over 27 million customers through our digital channels and supports
over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and
contact centers. -We are looking for a Business Communications
Manager 2 to lead a small team of Business Communications
Consultants. -This team is responsible for managing a broad scope
of external and customer communication needs, including an
inventory of customer communication templates in print and
electronic formats (email and text), customer and marketing
communications, partner communications, and reactive talking points
for all lines of business in the contact center channel, and
supporting external and customer communications in varied,
multi-faceted, and complex projects, including collaboration and
speed-to-market initiatives. - The position reports to WFVC
Communications leader.Primary responsibilities for this role may
include but are not limited to:
- Consults and partners with senior managers within WFVC and
across the enterprise to identify, understand, and deliver on
customer and external communication needs for projects,
initiatives, crises, and reputation management issues.
- Manages and sets the direction for the Customer Communications
team in planning, writing, editing, and coordinating a variety of
customer communications related to consumer and business sales and
service, while caring for compliance, legal, and
operational/technical requirements - always keeping the customer
experience at the center of what we do.
- Ensures all customer communications align with business
strategies and corporate messaging, as well as the Wells Fargo
style guide and Wells Fargo brand standards
- Manages communications templates used to deliver information to
consumer and small business customers.
- Develops communications procedures for ongoing review and
quality assurance of existing communication templates, and ensures
routine reviews are completed as required.
- Assigns team members to represent WFVC External & Contact
Center Customer Communications on cross-functional (enterprise and
group level) project teams.
- Consults with business stakeholders on appropriate
messaging/content and approach.
- Ensures regular reviews of existing customer communications are
conducted to comply with UDAAP and other compliance
- Consults with senior management to align external and customer
communications with business strategy.
- Develops and maintains external and customer communications
that support strategic business objectives.
- Develops communication architecture strategies, standards, and
guidelines.As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve
success by leading yourself, your team, and the business.
Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where
your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work
that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing
and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and
feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and
managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.Locations:
Preferred locations are Charlotte, NC; Westlake, TX; San Antonio,
TX; Phoenix, AZ; however other locations within the WFVC footprint
will be considered.
- 8+ years of communications experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Contact
Center policies, processes, and procedures
- Experience managing communications and documentation
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive
results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build
relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically
dispersed team environment
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while
working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize work
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment
while balancing multiple priorities
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written
- Experience applying Wells Fargo Style Guide and brand
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Avondale , Business Communications Manager 2, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!