Posted on: March 10, 2023
We are looking for a great leader who can train our true blue
team members, can build a great relationship in the community to
build sales and has exceptional customer service & communication
skills! We have some of the highest volume in the Arizona market
and we are looking to expand by building another location. Please
apply today if you would like to join our Culver's true blue
CULVER'S JOB DESCRIPTION
Leads management team by providing guidance, direction, and
opportunity to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves
happy. Responsible for the operational and financial success of
- Leads team to increase business sales and net profit to meet
the annual budget while attaining the mission.
- Ensures the preparation and review of daily summary report
against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring
- Ensures accurate preparation of weekly operations report based
on the daily summary report.
- Ensures completion and daily follow-up of weekly schedule and
daily deployment based on budget forecasts to meet system labor
- Maintains controllable costs based on system averages
- Maintains and controls product inventory according to business
- Ensures the completion and documentation of food temperatures
and product rotation as described in the Quality Control/Safe Food
Checklist and Product Rotation Report
- Ensures Effective training and demonstration of food safety
- Ensures product quality and portion control to meet system
- Maintains and supports risk management team in implementation
of safety standards that apply to Culver's hazard communication
program and overall team and guest safety and health
- Supervises the hiring and orientation of all team members
- Supervises the initial, as well as ongoing training and
development of all team members according to procedures.
- Develops the management skills of the management team.
- Coaches and mentors all team members providing incidence
documentation as necessary.
- Evaluates management performance annually and supervises
bi-annual team member performance appraisals **
- Provides wage adjustments based on performance standards
- Ensures restaurant compliance with Federal and State labor
- Enrolls team members eligible for the group benefit
- Ensures policies are enforced consistently for each team
- Conducts weekly management meetings to keep managers informed
on system changes and/or enhancements
- Schedules a minimum of four team member meetings on an annual
basis to keep team informed on system changes and/or developments.
Uses these meetings to ensure the system standards of quality and
guest service are consistently maintained
- Ensures consistent uniform and appearance standards of team
- Maintains timely and effective communication among team members
concerning restaurant information
- Consistently maintains excellence in guest relations including
prompt follow up on guest comment cards
- Supervises to ensure guests consistently receive quality
product in five minutes for in house and four minutes for
drive-thru. Supervises routine service time checks to ensure this
- Ensures the proper maintenance of equipment and repairs.
- Ensures the cleaning, organizing, maintaining and follow-up of
restaurant and grounds using visitation and full field
- Ensures daily restaurant tours have been performed before and
after each shift.
- Develops and maintains a relationship within the community as a
partner in local marketing events.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude.
- Attends all manager skills classes and effectively applies
information learned to the restaurant operations.
- Routinely checks e-mail and extranet (twice per shift) and
responds as necessary.
- Ensures the accurate implementation of new products and
- Ensures office, files and restaurant postings are maintained
correctly, according to federal, state and system standards.
- Coordinates and implements restaurant policies and procedures
to all team members. QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and
restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified in a
national food safety program.
- EXPERIENCE: Five years experience in a supervisory position.
Certified in-store trainer in all areas.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's
qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of
similar responsibilities. PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate
information and seeks input from cross functional team members;
collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with
consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair
decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish
priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results;
manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning
involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships
with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the
ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right
people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training
and development to support their success; empowers team members to
make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback
in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the
effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at
the quality level promised.
Keywords: Culver's, Avondale , General Manager, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...