Company: AZ PRO SIGNS, INC.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
AZPRO // Account ManagerAre you tired of being stuck in a job
where you are treated like a number and not a valued member of the
team? At AZPRO our mission is to build a kick-ass company with
great people and outstanding results, allowing us to provide
personal and financial freedom for all our team members so we can
live our best life. If what you are doing isnt giving you a sense
of purpose, then apply today!We work with top national companies
all over the U.S in an endless pursuit to -Help -Brands -Express
Themselves. We are looking for our next Account Manager and you
could be it!// Who We Are What our team members say about
- AZPRO cares about our growth
- We feel like we are part of a family!
- It is a great environment
- We never feel left out of the process
- What we say matters to the company
- Everyone is on the same page
- We have direct access to leadership // Our Core Values
- Own it
- Be Intentional
- Amazing Quality
- Be a Rhino
- No Gossip
- Communicate Fearlessly
- Team Player // Minimum Requirements
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and building long-term
- Able to travel primarily local up to 40% of the time
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Ability to meet face-to-face for projects
- Ability to be flexible in entering and managing jobs through
- Sense of urgency to get a job done
- Obsession with client service (both internal and external
- Handle multiple projects at one time and communicate clearly //
Your Day to Day Role
- Earn our clients business through customer service. -
- In office sales role with willingness to be at desk and
- Respond to all inquiries within 4 hours.
- Maintain and log all sales functions in the system.
- Focus on making our clients lives easierthis includes internal
clients (other teams) as well.
- Gather all information prior to quoting/writing a job: - files,
scope, creative direction, timelines, budgets, etc.
- Estimate & include all costs for jobs, including out of town
travel or outsourced products and installation, lifts, etc.
- Work with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to ensure that
we are maximizing our clients experience with -azpro. -
- Understand our clients why and offer solutions that meet their
- Grow individual client spend. -
- Attend client maintenance meetings to keep in touch, address
any concerns, and complete needs analysis. - Travel may be
necessary, depending on specific client needs & location.
- Be the expert to the client offering solutions, improved
marketing options and possible solutions to any hurdle they may
have that azpro can affect in a positive manner.
- Accurately write work orders for all jobs, understanding the
full scope of those jobs and ensuring that all other team members
can understand the scope of the job based on the work order alone.
- Complete surveys as needed. - Travel may be necessary,
depending on specific client needs & location.
- Cover for other AMs in the event of them being off when
- Verify pricing and job scope are correct prior to releasing job
to accounting for invoicing.
- Participation in team meetings - i.e. voice opinions and bring
all issues to the table to help improve the client services
- Continuous improvement and learning to better skills to
continually improve client relations and offer solutions, to
include participation in training and leading training, as assigned
by team lead. // Company Benefits
- 100% medical/vision/dental premium paid for team member
- Parental Leave
- PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- $100,000 employer paid life insurance
- Company closed between Christmas Eve and New Years Day (paid as
- SmartDollar Membership
Keywords: AZ PRO SIGNS, INC., Avondale , Account Manager, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!