Associate Client Services Relations Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Associate Client Services Relations Manager assists with
managing the interaction between our Clients and Operations by
planning, organizing, or coordinating client-related initiatives
and acting as a liaison for the client and internal partners on
operational requirements, questions, and issues. This role is
responsible for providing operational support for intake,
implementations, and ad hoc requests. The Associate Client Services
Relations Manager must be able to recognize and assist in driving
business change needs of our clients; developing, capturing, and
documenting requirements; and then supporting the communication and
delivery of those requirements with relevant operational teams on
small scale projects.Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
Client Services Management 50%Procedure Changes & Reviews
40%Project Management 10%* Note, these are estimations of time
spent on each core area and may vary due to complexity of client
initiativesClient Services Management:
- Serve as a contact for Clients from an operations perspective
by fielding questions or concerns regarding operational standards
and coordinating responses with more senior analysts or Operations
to ensure effective services are in place and satisfaction is being
- Ensure meetings are held as prescribed and include key
stakeholders to effectively execute on objectives.
- Facilitate and document plans for takeaways from
- Partner with Account Executive team and Client Services
Director to effectively manage Client relationships across the
- Represents the interests of Assurant for assigned Clients from
an operations perspective by leveraging recommended practices.
- Monitor quality and SLA adherence by reviewing post
implementation performance results to ensure integrity and
adherence to client standards by analyzing and providing overall
support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in SLA and Scorecard monitoring with Operations to
ensure client expectations/contractual obligations are met.
- Coordinate and gather information from Operations to answer
questions from Client, Account Management or other stakeholders
regarding processes, procedures, and corrective action plans (if
- Coordinate and prepare for the Clients vendor management team
to facilitate onsite visits/audits by setting agenda and gathering
materials as necessary.
- Maintain organizational charts and contact lists for clients as
- Maintain various reports leveraged to compile information i.e.,
service release/acquisition volumes.Procedure Changes and Reviews:
- Gather requirements for implementation of new or changed
processes and reports for existing clients.
- Communicate business and/or system requirements and how they
impact client processes for new and changed services.
- Coordinate deliverables needed for new or changed services
i.e., data mapping, letters, tasks, system requirements.
- Coordinate changes to procedures that are necessitated from
Client questions/concerns as a result of departmental process
reviews to ensure alignment between Client expectations and
- Monitor service requests and procedure changes submitted
through Intake and Governance.
- Partner with key stakeholders on identified regulatory changes
that has an impact on the business to ensure processes in place
meet regulatory compliance standards.Project Management:
- May schedule and lead all calls regarding activity.
- Maintain or provide updates to task plans.
- Coordinate activities with Operations to ensure project remains
on schedule and in accordance with project plan.Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a mortgage loan servicing
business or at a financial institution required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience managing projects including
the ability to prioritize work and meeting deadlines for multiple
- BA/BS in a related field, such as Business Administration,
Management, or similar preferred.
- Proven facilitation, organizational, prioritization,
decision-making and conflict resolution skills; ability to track
and control activities in a fast-paced environment while managing
multiple projects and tasks required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Office, Visio required.
- Ability to travel -
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Collaborate through cross functional teams to deliver
- Strong influence and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results oriented and detail focused.
- High level of integrity and customer focus.Company Overview and
BenefitsAssurant is a global provider of lifestyle and housing
solutions that help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and
deliver a great experience for their customers. We protect,
connect, and support over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping
people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles, and
homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 300, with decades
of experience in the industries we serve.For more information,
please visit Assurant is committed to providing a competitive
rewards package which goes beyond the value of your paycheck. We
offer an array of market-competitive benefits and resources to
support your physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing
goals. These include programs to help you invest in your financial
future such as savings programs, as well as competitive health and
wellbeing benefits to support you and your family.Health Coverage
Starting Day One: We offer competitive health and wellbeing
benefits to support you and your family. You can choose from a
range of health and dental plan options, as well as health plan
accounts.Disability and Life Insurance: We provide short- and
long-term disability insurance, life and accidental death and
dismemberment insurance.Retirement: Assurant offers retirement
savings plans globally. U.S. based employees are offered a 401(k)
plan in which Assurant matches 100% of every dollar contributed, up
to 6 percent of eligible pay.Employee Stock Purchase Plan:
Assurants Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) allows employees to
purchase shares of Assurant, Inc. stock at a 10 percent discount
with funds contributed through after-tax payroll deductions.Career
Development: Assurant offers a variety of internal courses,
workshops, special projects, coaching and mentoring programs.
Tuition reimbursement and other professional enrichment
opportunities are also available to encourage continuous
learning.Work-Life Balance: We strive to provide a work environment
that encourages work/life balance. Options depend on job
responsibilities and may include flexible work schedules, telework,
paid time off and part-time employment.Equal Opportunity
StatementAssurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the
company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and
qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Assurant, Avondale , Associate Client Services Relations Manager, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!