Product Management Analyst Senior
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Product
Management Analyst Senior - Auto Product line for our San Antonio,
TX, Colorado Springs, CO, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL, Chesapeake, VA
facility or Remote.
The Product Management Analyst Senior is accountable for analyzing
the profitability, competitiveness and sales performance for the
product life cycle. Incumbents support Product Managers and partner
with other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to compile, analyze and
interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
Responsible for defining the business questions and providing
insights to improve business performance.Job Requirements
- Evaluates profit, competitive and sales performance as compared
to plan or key metrics.
- Subject matter expert in consulting and advising the Product
Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Interacts with key stakeholders across the business to deliver
insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited
to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital
- Partners with information technology and business analysts on
- Formulates responses to member inquiries elevated by Member
Contact teams, as necessary.
- Researches internal and external information and conducts
associated data analyses to assist with product feasibility.
- Runs moderate to complex statistical models and may present
results of research and analysis to senior Product Management
leadership, as necessary.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product
dashboards and metrics.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years relevant business support and/or general
- Advanced level of experience in conducting complex statistical
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office
applications.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different
job level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Property & Casualty experience, particularly in one or more key
functions (e.g., Product Management, Pricing, Underwriting,
- Proven complex data analytical experience and the ability to
demonstrate an aptitude for pulling data as well as analyze trends
to make recommendations to leadership.
- Proficient knowledge of SAS, SQL, Tableau or similar
- Highly effective communication and salesmanship skills
leverages to teach, mentor, and influence business
- Demonstrated Bias for Action in an environment of ambiguity.The
above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of
the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible
business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance is available for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval
prior to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the
opening is 3/06/20 by 11:59 pm CST time. Associated topics: chief
program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product
manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Product Management Analyst Senior, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!