Director - SEC Reporting/M&A - Scottsdale
Company: GoDaddy.com, LLC.
Posted on: March 10, 2020
About GoDaddyGoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform
dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers
worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea,
build a professional website, attract customers and manage their
work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making
opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company
visit--www.GoDaddy.com.GoDaddy is looking for a mid- to
senior-level attorney to assist with SEC filings and M&A
transactions. This attorney will work with GoDaddy's Corporate
Development, Accounting, Tax, and other departments and will report
to the Vice President --- Legal Affairs for M&A/Compliance.--
Relocation assistance available.In this role, you will:
- Review and/or prepare SEC filings such as 10-Ks, 10-Qs, Proxy
Statements, 8-Ks, and Section 16 reporting forms.
- Manage and advise on all legal aspects of domestic and
international M&A diligence and negotiation and assist with
integration planning as needed.
- Assist with financing transactions, including credit agreement
re-financings and debt offerings.
- Help facilitate annual shareholder meetings.
- Assist with international equity program and tracking equity
- Other duties as assigned.What we---re looking for:
- J.D. with excellent academic record required; highly ranked law
school &/or law review strongly preferred.
- At least 7 years of SEC filings and M&A experience and a
highly developed business acumen required; additional employment,
privacy, and/or IP law experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced corporate
- Valid & current license to practice law in Arizona, California,
or New York preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an
attention to detail, required; must be adept at explaining complex
legal principles and concepts.
- Ability to see the big picture and effectively prioritize
projects based on level of risk required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with an
ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects in a
fast-paced environment, requried.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations tactfully yet firmly, to
be assertive without being adversarial, and to take unpopular
positions when necessary while maintaining trust and
credibility.GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of age,--race, color, creed,--religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical
condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status
or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental
disability,--pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military
and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable
federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with local and federal requirements.If you need assistance
completing an application for a position with us, please reach out
to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.comPlease note that
GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
employment agencies.To submit your application to this position,
please click Apply--. On the next screen, after you click Apply,
click Create--to establish your candidate account. If you have
previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In--and
use that account to complete your application.
Keywords: GoDaddy.com, LLC., Avondale , Director - SEC Reporting/M&A - Scottsdale, Executive , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!