Data Analyst Senior - Adobe Analytics (100% Remote Work Available)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Data Analyst Senior for either our San
Antonio Home Office, Plano Campus, Phoenix Campus, Charlotte
Campus, Colorado Springs Campus, Tampa Campus, or 100% Remote Work
We are seeking a talented mid-level candidate with digital
measurement and analytics experience in the Banking industry who
can drive improvements in digital measurability, analyze data for
actionable insights, and promote findings across multiple business
areas. The analyst selected for this position will get to work with
a dynamic team of analysts, digital product managers, and
developers. They will build measurement strategies and provide
analytical decision support to solve complex problems.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively
identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Leverages advanced business, analytical and technical knowledge
to participate or lead discussions with cross functional teams to
understand and collaborate highly complex business objectives and
influence solution strategies.
- Applies advanced analytical techniques to solve business
problems that are typically medium to large scale with significant
impact to current and/or future business strategy.
- Applies innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical
approaches to draw conclusions and make 'insight to action'
recommendations to answer the business objective and drive the
- Translates recommendation into communication materials to
effectively present to various levels of management.
- Incorporates visualization techniques to support the relevant
points of the analysis and ease the understanding for less
- Identifies and gathers the relevant and quality data sources
required to fully answer and address the problem for the
recommended strategy through testing or exploratory data analysis
- Integrates/transforms disparate data sources and determines the
appropriate data hygiene techniques to apply.
- Thoroughly documents assumptions, methodology, validation and
testing to facilitate peer reviews and compliance
- Understands and adopts emerging technology that can affect the
application of scientific methodologies and/or quantitative
analytical approaches to problem resolutions.
- Succinctly delivers analysis/findings in a manner that conveys
understanding, influences various levels of management, garners
support for recommendations, drives business decisions, and
influences business strategy.
- Provides subject matter expertise in operationalizing
- Remains informed on current data and analytics trends, (Ex:
Cloud, Data Mining, Python, Neural Networks, Sensor data, IoT,
- Identifies opportunities to continue to learn in the data and
analytics space, whether informal (E.g., Coursera, Udemy, Kaggle,
Code Up, etc) or formal (E.g. Certifications or advanced
coursework). When you apply for this position, you will be required
to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative analytics field such as
Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences,
Operations Research, Data and/or Business Analysis, Data Science or
other quantitative discipline OR 4 years work experience in
statistics, mathematics or quantitative analytics or related
experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to
the minimum years of work experience required.
- 6 years of data & analytics experience; OR 4 years of data &
analytics experience and up to 2 years of progressive functional
business relevant experience within the respective industry of
responsibility (i.e. P&C, Bank, Finance, Marketing etc.) for a
total of 6 years combined experience; OR advanced degree in
quantitative analytics field such as Economics, Finance,
Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Operations Research,
Data and/or Business Analysis, Data Science or other quantitative
discipline and 4 years of experience in data/analytics or
functional business experience within the respective industry of
responsibility (i.e. P&C, Bank, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
- Demonstrates advanced skills in mathematical and statistical
techniques and approaches used to drive fact-based
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools, data visualization,
developing analysis queries and procedures in SQL, SAS, BI tools or
other analysis software, and relevant industry data & methods and
ability to connect external insights to business problems.
- Experience with new and emerging data sets, and incorporation
(data wrangling, data munging) into new insights. Preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Glassbox .
- Deep expertise with digital / click-stream data and tagging
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills; ability
to influence senior leadership and drive business results .
- Strong experience with complex problem solving and driving
large scale transformation . The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and
establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid
within the salary range based on your experience and market
position. The salary range for this position is: $97,200 - $175,000
(this does not include geographic differential it may be applied
based on your work location).
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall
corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the
USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their
physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Avondale , Data Analyst Senior - Adobe Analytics (100% Remote Work Available), Accounting, Auditing , Avondale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!